Monday, April 8, 2013

House Update!

Thought I would give the update on some projects we are working on.  First off, this is the table I found at an antique fair for $29!!!  Sweet.  It is at the top of my stairs.  Fits perfectly.
 We also finally hung up Ethan and Grant's magnet board.  We need to get some molding to make a frame to finish this one off.
 This is the dining room.  We painted it gray and the ceiling inset a darker shade.  I have ordered a stencil, so will keep you posted on that project.  We love the gray though.  Very sophisticated.


2 comments:

Laura Earl said...

Totally loving the gray! Can't wait to see what you are doing on the rest...sounds really cool!!! And sweet deal on the table...score :)

kris nielsen said...

Beautiful!! I tried four different grays and couldn't get it right, so I ended up painting the family room/kitchen "classic taupe". Oh well, I'll use gray accents.